Natural Water Solutions CleanOxide Gel
Eliminates odours, airborne bacteria and viruses in residential and commercial applications.
The Superior Air Sanitisation Solution
Unlike most conventional Odour treatments that merely mask bad smells our CleanOxide Gel actually has the ability to kill the source of the problem. The Chlorine Dioxide that is released from the Gel works by destroying part of the odour molecule, stripping it of its odour potential. It is the oxygen ions that are doing the work, killing the airborne bacteria, mould or viruses and safely eliminating odour.
- Slow regulated release of chlorine dioxide vapour at undetectable and safe levels.
- Simple mixing instructions.
- No capital investment required.
- 1 packet treats up to 25m2 (floor area).
- The Gel will turn yellow approximately 20 mins after activation.
- After approximately 30 days the Gel will lose its colour and become inactive.
Applications of CleanOxide Gel
- Food facilities
- Transport containers
- Storage sheds
- Residential applications
- Doctors practices/hospitals
- Pet enclosures
- Odour control applications
How to use CleanOxide Gel
Important: Add 100mL of clean potable water to the container provided or fill till ¾ full. Then empty contents of sachet into the water. Once powder has been added stir contents. The mixed solution will take 20 minutes to form a gel. The gel provides a slow release chlorine dioxide vapour and is now ready for use. Once activated use in a moderate temperature only as the Gel will liquify if exposed to hot temperatures.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I use in my car or in hot environments?
If using in a car or hot environments the gel will liquify and spill if knocked over or tips over.
- Is the Gel effective once it goes a clear white colour?
The Gel is no longer effective once it goes a clear white colour
- Do I need to stir the gel powder once I mix with water?
Yes stir gel powder with spoon provided
- Will Gel still be effective after 30 days?
Yes, subject to the contamination the Gel might last longer.
- Do I need to keep the Gel in an elevated position?
No but we recommend to keep out of reach of children and to also avoid potential spillage.