In the normal course of operation, hospitals generate a variety of waste products which are not suitable for normal disposal.
While some or most hospital waste may be harmless, it is difficult to distinguish such harmless waste from infectious waste. As a result, all of the waste from a hospital must be treated as if it is harmful.
Because of its biocidal characteristics, CleanOxide is ideal for water hygiene applications in hospitals and healthcare facilities. It has consistently been shown to be the best molecule for eradicating the causative organism of Legionnaires’ disease (Legionella). CleanOxide Chlorine Dioxide is a strong biocide even at concentrations as low as 0.1ppm. With minimal contact time, it is highly effective against many pathogenic organisms, including Legionella, Giardia cysts, E. coli, and Cryptosporidium.
CleanOxide™ also greatly reduces and eliminates bio-film populations and discourages bacterial regrowth.
Benefits of CleanOxide Chlorine Dioxide
- Effective over a broad pH range (4 to 10)
- Controls bacteria, fungi, viruses, biofilm and algae
- Does not react with ammonia & does not produce toxic compounds in contact with organic materials present in water
- Effective at lower dose rates than chlorine or bromine
- Non-corrosive at the recommended dose rates
- Bio-degradable in sunlight
- Micro-organisms do not develop resistance to CleanOxide
- Safe for consumption and approved for use in Australia and around the world
The superior air sanitisation solution eliminates odours, airborne bacteria and viruses in residential and commercial applications.
Unlike most conventional Odour treatments that merely mask bad smells our CleanOxide Gel actually has the ability to kill the source of the problem. The Chlorine Dioxide that is released from the Gel works by destroying part of the odour molecule, stripping it of its odour potential. It is the oxygen ions that are doing the work, killing the airborne bacteria, mould or viruses and safely eliminating odour.
The CleanOxide Gel is suitable for Commercial and residential use. For more information click here.
Learn more about CleanOxide Chlorine Dioxide
In order to learn more about CleanOxide, please get in touch.